Monday, January 11, 2010

Odd Turn of Events - Only Amma Knows Best...

January 11, 2010

Aum Amriteshwaryai Namah...

Well...today has been an interesting day thusfar. I did not get up in time for the Rahu Puja and I was okay with that as I figured there are 2 other Brahmastanam Temple Festivals on this South India Tour. I got up and got myself dressed up just in time for Amma's arrival. I sat through Bhajans and once She began to give Satsang in Malayalam (which was translated to Tamil by Swami Ramakrishna Puri) I went into my room and started working more on the project that Bhavani and Sarala have me working on. My door was open so that I could still here all of the Satsang vibration since my room is right at the start of the ramp that Amma takes to go down to the stage.

No sooner did I get connected to the internet to start working and the Amritapuri Ashram on Facebook had a status that read:

Amma programs postponed: The remainder of Amma’s South India (from Chennai) programs after Coimbatore are postponed...

I am getting so many messages from people on Facebook and others to find out what is going on. Since Satsang was still going on, there was no way to find out. The Western Office was closed. It has been confirmed that we are all returning to Amritapuri after the programs tomorrow. No one knows why yet. We are all sitting on pins and needles wondering what has happened. Of course, Amma knows ALL and I am sure that there is a very good reason why She would have to postpone programs in these other cities where Her children have been awaiting Her arrival with baited breath.

I am enjoying working on this project that Bhavani and Sarala have me working on. It's a lot of fun and I am learning to expand my mind in ways that I had never considered before.

I have a prasad rolling shift at 3pm today for an hour and then I am meant to do running from 11pm to 12:30am. I am looking forward to these opportunities to be close to Mother. I have not been up on stage at all as yet. All with the anticipation that there are many other stops on this tour so there will be ample of opportunity.

I will definitely do the Saturn Puja this evening for my parents - I think. I feel that they could really use that energy more than I can right now.

More to come soon.

Aum Amriteshwaryai Namah...

No comments:

Post a Comment